The pleasant walk, which route lies partly through foot zones, partly through parks and squares of the internal small town, Gabsburgov will tell about more than 600-year board of a dynasty. Duration: from 2 to 3 hours.
From the Graben we turn off on Kolmarkt, one of the most recognizable main shopping streets of the small town where in the XIV century the wood and coal market has been placed. Centuries later on this place there was a smart street where passed processions and processions in honour of the pravitelsky yard, following from Hofburga through the Graben and is farther to St. Stephane’s cathedral. Many suppliers of a yard had here the enterprises, as, for example, an imperial court sweet shop "Demel" which now is one of the most expensive sweet shops of Vienna.
Wing of Archangel Mischa (Michaelertrakt), Hofburg
Кольмаркт conducts to Mikhaelerplats Square which dugoobrazno closes the case of Mikhaelertrakt attached to Hofburgu it is exclusive in 1890. On the right at the corner of Herrengasse there is a House of Laos, whose serious look except all the rest has displeased the governor Franz Josef when he has seen it from own window. Other part of this scenery which break dispersing in the parties in the form of street beams, St. Mischa’s church (the former court parish church) on East side is.
Amalia’s (Amalientrakt) wing, Hofburg
Passing by the Roman excavation located open-air, we cross the area. Through fine gate, a main entrance in Hofburg, we get to a courtyard (from here it is possible to pass to Shveytserkhof where are placed a treasury) with a monument to emperor Franz II, and then run across on other party or on Heldenplats, or it is concrete on Balkhausplats if we use gate of Bellaria, pass between Amaliyentrakt and Leopold’s wing.
Church of Minorists (Minoritenkirche)
Having bypassed round Department of the federal chancellor, we will go to the right on Bruno-Krayski-gasse and is farther to Minoritenplats Square. Near a building of Municipal archive, the former palace Shtarkhemberg in style of raneshny baroque, Ditrikhshtayn’s palace and a city palace Liechtenstein over the area rises the church of Minorists topped with a typical tent dome (during the Turkish siege the shell has got to a spike of church). On streets leaving here – Regirungsgasse, Landkhausgasse, Bankgasse – some palaces in Baroque style where there is no time have settled down the Austrian nobility, also Landkhaus – the former residence of the government of the earth the Bottom Austria lived.
Having passed through Lyovelshtrasse Street, we will come back on Balkhausplats to have possibility to take pleasure in greens of the National garden. At a northern exit from park we will stop before Burgteatr, one of the stateliest construction constructions on Ringshtrasse Street. On Karl-Lyuger-ring Street it is possible to have a look Institute and Votivnuyu church.
National garden (Volksgarten)
Let’s come over to Prakhtshtrasse’s other party, width of nearly 60 m to get to Town hall park where our attention innumerable monuments, and will involve then the most powerful Gothic facade of the town hall. Through the southern part of park the parliament building is looked through. The access stage along the edges of which there are sculptures of the Roman and Greek gods, conducts up to sublime, in Greek magnificent lobby with columns. Shmerlingplats Square and a justice Palace on the other hand adjoins, and in park the monument is established to the Republic (1928).
Natural History Museum (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien)
The subsequent construction constructions on Ringshtrasse are the Natural and historical museum and its twin brother – the Art and historical museum. On Maria Tereziya Square located between them in the middle of trees Maria Tereziya’s monument (Caspar von Tsumbush’s works, 1888), the unique lady in the middle of the Austrian monarchs, in an environment of more influential guys of times of her board rises. Behind the area it is possible to behold new Museum quarter of Vienna.
Having passed through the Babenbergsky passage, we get on other party of Burgringa where External gate Burgtor and New
Hofburgsurround Heldenplats Square, and then we continue our walk on Burggarten’s garden to Albertinaplats Square. Albertina’s building rises over Albrecht’s Stage, wide Hanushkhof on the right stretches. From here streets and lanes creep away in the various directions: Augustinershtrasse to Yozefsplats, Operngasse to Opernringu.
Let’s proceed according to Filarmonikershtrasse, by known hotel "Zakher" to Kertnershtrasse. This stylish street with the innumerable cafes, coming to an end at Karlsplats Square, brings us to Shtefansplats Square. According to documents, this shopping street conducting on the South was known in 1257 and was used for the message with Karantany’s adjoining duchy.
Church of Capuchins and imperial tomb (Kapuzinerkirche mit Kaisergruft)
On a small street of Annagasse branching off on the right it is necessary to have a look St. Anna’s church. The houses located on Kertnershtrasse Street, mostly have been built in the XVIII century, the exception makes only church of the Maltese Award (Malteserkirche) on the right side of the street. The building in Gothic style has a facade in style of classicism; снутри send attention to an icon of a head altar «the Epiphany of the Christ» to Tobias Poka’s brush (the middle of the XVII century). Through side streets on the left side a hand to submit to Noyer Square Markt in which southwest part there is a church of Capuchins, with the Imperial tomb which was in it