Below the main types of tickets for public transport of Vienna are presented. They are valid in the underground, buses, trams and electric trains in borders of one zone.
Attention! New tariffs since June 1 2013
For example, you have a travel card on one zone, but it is necessary for you to reach to the airport in the second zone. In that case it is necessary to buy in addition still the ticket for a single trip for one zone for €2,10.
What for буковкы to blue circles? It places of implementation of tickets.
- A–in machine guns in the underground (ideal option of purchase!)
- T–in Tabak-Trafik stalls.
- V–in cash desks and Wiener Linen stalls
- About – on shop.wienerlinen.at web
- F–at the driver, this option is usually more expensive.
- H–in hotel
Let’s make out the main types of tickets in Vienna: Einzelfahrschein (Single Trip Ticket)
ticket for one trip of €2,10. Changes in borders of one zone are allowed.
24h Stundenticket (24hour Ticket)
ticket at 24 o’clock €7,10
48h Stundenticket (48hour Ticket)
ticket at 48 o’clock €12,40
72h Stundenticket (72hour Ticket)
ticket at 72 o’clock €15,40
8 Tage Klimakarte (The 8-day Climate Ticket)
the ticket from 8 strips. One strip is punched for the whole day on the 1st person. In other words for two it is necessary компосировать two strips in day. €35,80
Tickets for kids
- Till 6 years kids go gratuitously.
- During vacation, holidays and on Sundays kids till 15 years go gratuitously.
- The children’s ticket costs to €1.
Wochenkarte travel for 1 week
The ticket is valid from Monday of 0 hours to the subsequent пн. till 9 o’clock, in other words week. There are €15,80. This option the most profitable at cost a day.
Wiener Einkaufskarte for 1 working day
The ticket for 1 working day. Operates with пн. till Saturday from 8 to 20 o’clock.
Vienna card (The Vienna card)